SUGAR WISHES ZAXARENIES EYXES

Monday, October 28, 2013

Additional Cookie Sets Spotlighted on Cookie Connection







Julia Usher's Cookie Connection is a site where over 1800 cookie bakers from all over the world come together in a spirit of community to share, learn and express their love for the art of baking cookies. There has been over 6,300 cookies published in all categories imaginable. Each week 10 cookies are selected and awarded a distinction. Yesterday was the 8th award I have received over the past months. 
All my cookies are made with either homemade marshmallow fondant or a butter cream fondant I also make myself. The cookie base is a sugar cookie recipe that I think is awesome , one I borrowed from Signature Sweet Shoppe. You can watch Jenny's video on the following link!









No comments:

Post a Comment